Event Security is one of the most important elements of organising and running a sucessful event. Our dedicated event security staff have a wealth of knowledge and experience to ensure you, your guests and staff are in safe hands from arrival to departure.
- Car Parking – From arrival our stewards can assist with parking, directing and managing traffic at your event. We can also assist with layout, design and marking any temporary car parking areas.
- Entrance and search – Our event security staff can manage the full entrance and search procress including bag searches, clicker counts, wristband exchanges and metal detection
- Gate management – We can provide security staff to manage any vehicle, pedestrian and emergency gates to ensure only authorised access is gained and to allow the effective dispersal and evacuation from an event ground if required.
- Roaming patrols – The eyes and ears on the ground our roaming event security teams are often the first response during an issue or escalation on site. Our uniformed staff provide a reassuring presence and visible point of contact.
- Response and Pit staff – Responsible for ensuring any performance areas are kept safe and assisting with keeping artists and guests seperate and secure.
All of our event security projects include radio hire, full security management plan, liasiing with Safety Advisory Groups (SAG’s) and free hire of a remote view CCTV tower – giving us overall eyes on the ground viewable by management live during the event.